Passing 22 July 2010
Bro Kee came back to Malaysia in the late 80s with a PhD in a very specialized and narrow field of biology from the US. He had joined The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints as a student there to come back to Kuala Lumpur and that is where I got to know him.
I had started my growing business in the field of information technology in the 80s and when he couldn't find employment at the local universities in his very specialized field, I offered him a new path in the computer field. As I had majored in Computer Science as a pioneer in 1977 at my university in Australia doing a business program majoring in Accounting too as my goal was to become a Chartered Accountant, which I had achieved.
Now Bro Kee was an intelligent man, a scholar while I was a business graduate with a pure science background in middle or secondary school. I knew I could teach him what he needed to know as I had trained so many others with less education in many different fields that I seemed to have the knack of being able to learn and impart knowledge to others.
I had become an entrepreneur/consultant/leader in several different fields and eventually gave him an opportunity to take over my payroll software business after training him in every detail he needed to know about it.
Our staff recreation trip to Port Dickson -






No comments:
Post a Comment